james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Søren Hilmer ...@widetrail.dk>
Subject Re: JAMES technology uplift
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 09:32:13 GMT
Hi,

Well, just thinking, this being ASF. Shouldn't we eat our own dogfood, and
go for Geronimo as our default deployment if/when we choose to take the
EJB-container road?

Also I might be wrong, but as we talk directly to the network, the
authorized way to integrate into an EJB container is through a JCA
adapter, and they are kind of beastly to implement :-)

--Søren
--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc., M.Crypt.
wideTrail            Phone: +45 25481225