james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Hackathon IRC and Vysper Lab
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 09:02:46 GMT
Hi,

due to persisting network problems I was not able to join IRC on Tuesday :-(

At one point Stefano asked about the XMMP Server lab I've requested
(called Vysper).
Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact question he asked.

I think that XMMP and its extensions (see
http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/) requires or at least justifies a
project on its own.
However, this project is in its _very_ early stages. Nobody knows where
it goes ATM. Simply die, or become part of James or whatever.

Any help from anyone is highly appreciated. :-)

   Bernd

PS: Questions concerning Vysper should go to the labs mailing list.
Some topics could also be discussed here, as far as James is involved.