james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "GX GLIX" <mailme...@hotmail.com>
Subject Mime4j writeTo functionality
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 10:07:00 GMT
Hi all

Thank you all very much in helping with my previous problems in mime4j.

Now things are working smoothly, there is one small hickup:

the scenario is as follows, I have and email (insidentily its and
undelivered return notice) with an attachment which is another email (the
original undelivered email).
I use mime4J to parse the email and it works fine, however when saving the
attachment to file to disk the mime parts are lost.

consider the attachments error.eml being the original and error.eml.inout
being the output after parsing

Is there a way to preserve (or export ie you will) a multipart?

George Charalambous