james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing BayesianAnalysisFeeder through Java
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 09:14:11 GMT
Hi all,

We are using James (svn trunk), and we have a tomcat server with a web
UI to our mail stored in postgres.  I'd like to be able to add a
"report spam" button to our web UI that will use the James Bayesian
Analysis Feeder to analyse the mail message.

We have a JSF front end, so adding a button is ok, but I want to know
how to access the feeder directly via Java instead of resending the
message to the server with a X-isSpam = 1.00 type header attached.

If anyone has an idea about how to do this with the James Mailet API
I'd greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks,
Kev