james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mime4j] release plan for 0.3
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 13:12:44 GMT
> Hi all,
>
> I just deployed snapshot builds for mime4j here:
> http://people.apache.org/~bago/mime4j/

it's best to prefix the jar names with 'apache' (eg
apache-james-mime4j-0.3-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz) since this allows
trademark law to be used against anyone passing off bad jars

taken a quick look and the basics seem ok (haven't run RAT)

mvn doesn't work for me when running against trunk

the MANIFEST is very basic. i think that it looks better to include
the implementation and specification stuff.

the root source lacks NOTICE and LICENSE

- robert