james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Valenty <m...@valenty.com>
Subject Re: MailRepository.store() current user?
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:06:34 GMT

I iterated through Mail.getAttributeNames() and SMTPAuthUser was already in
there (put there by DataCmdHandler). With that, I am able to lookup the
credential info I need. Thanks!!!

Still seems odd that the same MailRepository instance is invoked by the
ToRepository mailet for all users. I can work around that but it makes me
think I am doing something wrong...