james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [mailbox] mailboxmanager -> mailbox?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:15:39 GMT
robert burrell donkin ha scritto:
>> > sorry (bad editing) - meant the root package not the classes within it
>>
>> Now it make more sense :-).
>> I don't care too much of the package name. Do what you prefer.
>
> package names are important: it's the first thing that leaps out

Yes, of course they are important, but they are really easy to change
until we release it to public.

I prefer to take care to review the architectural/design changes than
discussing names that could change later because of architectural/design
changes happened in the mean time :-)

So my "I don't care" is a "it's not so important *now*", and a +1 to do
what you prefer.

Stefano