james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: JAMES 3.0 Milestone 1 or Alpha?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:20:52 GMT
Kevin Jackson ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Has any progress been made on fixing the issues regarding the java6
> ssl incompatibility for this release?
>
> Kev

Unfortunately no. I tried upgrading cornerston/excalibur libraries but I
think they didn't change anything wrt SSL configuration.

I had no time to investigate the issue more in depth, so I don't really
know how difficult can be to create a patch and if we can do this
without removing cornerstone/excalibur at all. In the latter case we'll
have to wait for a technology shift (probably happening in the long
time, with no hurry).

Stefano