james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: m2 & experimental imap in trunk
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:50:57 GMT
robert burrell donkin ha scritto:
>> I fixed them in r553342: if you have conflict just override my change,
>> and I'll reformat sources again.
>
> thanks
>
> (not sure why my scripts didn't work but then again my script-foo's not
> great)
>
> - robert

I did it "manually", or better I used Eclipse facilities:
They were 2 single classes + 43 classes from 2 packages, so Search in
file for Tab, open the 2 single files CTRL-SHIFT-F, right click on the 2
packages "Source"=>"Format".

We also used to have an part of the ant script used to build james that
automatically converted tab to spaces so that after a build you would
have seen uncommitted changes, but I guess the ant snipped finished in
the phoenix deployment module, now.

Stefano