james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: JMX, trunk and experiments!
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 19:43:36 GMT
You are right. Configuring JMX is no fun.
While IMAP does define sufficient defaults (mostly the port) JMX has
many configuration options (built-in JMX server vs. third party,
authentication vs. no authenticaion, credentials, IP-bindings, ports,
protocols...). Do you see any reasonable defaults?

   Bernd