james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: m2 & experimental imap in trunk
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 19:37:56 GMT
> Hi Robert,
>
> I just updated m2 stuff in trunk and I have noticed few things:
>
> - many imap classes use tabs indentation instead of spaces (spaces are
> the standard for the JAMES project).

sorry about that - had some trouble a while ago when i switch eclipse
workspaces but i'd thought i'd corrected them all :-/

i'll try running a script...

> - 12 tests in ImapResponseTest fail.

sorry about that

ATM dist only runs tests in the phoenix-deployment module. IMHO it
would be better for dist to run the unit tests in each module. any
objections to me adding this to the build?

> - I saw there is a jdom dependency: what is the dependency path to this
> one? I can't find what code/library has dependency on this.

not sure

phoenix..?

- robert