james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap? Or maybe not... [WAS Re: [VOTE] next-major from trunk will be 3.0]
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:59:26 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
>> Btw I think we already have much simpler tasks to be solved first, like
>> removing the User from the imap-api module so to not have core-library
>> to depend on imap-api, then we can see how other refactorings will
>> impact on this multi module layout.
>
> FYI
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/server/trunk/core-library/src/main/java/org/apache/james/services/
> been back for 6 weeks
>
> - robert

My bad, this prove I've lost at least one of your commits! now no one
will believe me anymore when I repeat that I read every commit diff ;-)

Cool!
I've just locally updated the maven descriptors to remove the dependency
(commit delayed until excalibur releases the new cornerstone jars)!

Thank you,
Stefano