james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [JSieve] Release near? (Was: Sporadic Mysterious Exceptions)
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2007 13:00:42 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:

> <snip>
>
>>> i'd like a sieve release in time for the milestone. if these fixes
>>> work then it would be better to leave the refactoring till afterwards.
>>>
>>> - robert
>> This make sense. jSieve also deserve an official Apache release like we
>> did for mime4j. We have this project in svn since too long and it is
>> real pity there is no official releases.
>
> i think we're in a reasonable position to think about releasing a 0.2
> sometime soon
>
> i've created a couple of versions in JIRA:
>
> * 0.2 is for work i think i'll find time to do soon
> * 1.0 is for work i either think looks a bit big or risky for 0.2
>
> and assigned the remaining issues to them. if anyone wants to help
> then please jump in.
>
> - robert

Thank you! I feel really better when I can open the JIRA RoadMap page
and clearly understand what are the next releases and what are the
already scheduled issues to be fixed for a given release.

I agree on your choice to place JSIEVE-6 and JSIEVE-4 scheduled for 0.2
while delaying the others to a future release.

Stefano