james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: ext directory [WAS Re: Imap Function]
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:48:34 GMT
Paulo Sergio ha scritto:
> thanks for the answers
>
> the automated process would copy all the external files and build the binary
> distribution using the new jars.
> but i can change only the build.xml file to include my jars file.. but where
> in the sar should i put the jars, so that when deployed they stay at
> /path/to/james/apps/james/SAR-INF/lib/ ?

There is no way to obtain this: SAR-INF/lib in the deployed directory
structure for phoenix is an extension folder and is not where
sarfile/SAR-INF/lib files end up.
They are copied to the work dir and are anyway present in your
classpath, so there is no need to search them in the SAR-INF/lib folder.

Stefano