james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap? Or maybe not... [WAS Re: [VOTE] next-major from trunk will be 3.0]
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:58:36 GMT
> Danny Angus ha scritto:

> I don't remember anyone suggesting the modularisation as a solution to
> our problems (at least since I joined JAMES, that is before the problems
> started anyway ;-) ).

I don't think anyone did, but there was an understanding that we
needed to make architectural changes if we wanted to solve problems
like avalon demise, and finishing imap.

> Not that proving that it was discussed or not will solve anything now,
> but I'm very "sensible" to interpretations of the past and I think that
> my statement was "strictly true" ;-).

Chill out, I don't think it really matters, I'm just making the point
that robert wasn't the first person to think about this, nor was his
motivation the only one.

d.