james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Continuum
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:58:26 GMT
Stefano Bagnara wrote:
> I use/know continuum.

Just level setting the discussion for Danny, Serge, Bernd, Norman, Steve,
Soren, Robert, ...

Besides, since *you* asked about Continuum, I wanted to keep you up to date.

> I hope they will be ready soon with something stable enough for Infra
> to accept it as *the* ASF per project continuous integration (and
> maybe continuous publishing).

Infrastructure isn't in the practice of blessing one ASF project over
another in such situations.  We have both Continuum and GUMP.  They each get
supported by the Infrastructure Team.  As we speak, Continuum is being
setup.  Brett is preparing a team to support it within ASF infrastructure.
Phil Steitz has been moving Commons to it.  I got my first Continuum
generated e-mail this morning (amusingly enough, it was a build error).

	--- Noel