james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Sergio" <paulo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ext directory [WAS Re: Imap Function]
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:24:46 GMT
thanks for the answers

the automated process would copy all the external files and build the binary
distribution using the new jars.
but i can change only the build.xml file to include my jars file.. but where
in the sar should i put the jars, so that when deployed they stay at
/path/to/james/apps/james/SAR-INF/lib/ ?

Cheers,
Paulo F.