james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JSieve] Release near? (Was: Sporadic Mysterious Exceptions)
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2007 07:49:36 GMT
> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:

<snip>

> > i'd like a sieve release in time for the milestone. if these fixes
> > work then it would be better to leave the refactoring till afterwards.
> >
> > - robert
>
> This make sense. jSieve also deserve an official Apache release like we
> did for mime4j. We have this project in svn since too long and it is
> real pity there is no official releases.

i think we're in a reasonable position to think about releasing a 0.2
sometime soon

i've created a couple of versions in JIRA:

* 0.2 is for work i think i'll find time to do soon
* 1.0 is for work i either think looks a bit big or risky for 0.2

and assigned the remaining issues to them. if anyone wants to help
then please jump in.

- robert