james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Kulovits" <kulov...@emarsys.com>
Subject Re: jSPF vs. redirect
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:40:34 GMT
On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:56:52 +0200, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org>
wrote:

> Michael Kulovits ha scritto:
>> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:39:28 +0200, Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org>
>> wrote:

>>> I just checked this code against trunk and it works fine.
>>> Can you try building jspf trunk and run this again?
>>>
>>> Unfortunately we'll not be able to release 0.9b5 for a while because we
>>> are waiting a new release of the dnsjava library we depend upon. In
>>> trunk there is a custom build of the dnsjava library.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Stefano
>>
>> thank you for the quick answer!
>>
>> i'm using dnsjava-2.0.3 and got errors when trying to build from the
>> trunk earlier this day.
>> i'll try it tomorrow (leaving now) once again ... we'll see.
>
> I just built a test package for the current trunk:
> http://people.apache.org/~bago/jspf/
>
> Please NOTE that this is an unofficial nightly build and the goal is to
> understand if the bug is fixed or not.
>
> The code you wrote should be compatible.
> You can also use new DefaultSPF() instead of building your own. It will
> automatically use the Log4JLogger and the DNSServiceXBillImpl.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Stefano

hi stefano,

the code from the trunk works like a charm, you made my day :)
i'll let test it exhaustively in our environment and report any further
bugs to you.

btw jspf is really good work! keep on going!
is there a DKIM implementation planned?
if so, maybe i could help, cause my company would be very interested in a
java dkim implementation.

finally, thanks for the help once again!

greetings,
~~~kULO;