james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r573847 - in /james/mime4j/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/MimeParseEventException.java main/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/MimeTokenStream.java test/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/StrictMimeTokenStreamTest.java
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 19:31:09 GMT
rdonkin@apache.org ha scritto:
> Author: rdonkin
> Date: Sat Sep  8 07:35:06 2007
> New Revision: 573847

> Log:
> Add support for strict validation. Implemented by adding event monitor. Developed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-23.

I suggest you to use the JIRA identifier (MIME4J-23) as a standalone
word, otherwise svn plugin for JIRA does not recognize the commit is
about that issue and does not show it in the issue log.

I found it very useful to see svn commits related to issues in JIRA.

Stefano

PS: welcome back! :-)