james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: MIME4J-VARIOUS
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 22:32:57 GMT
Jochen Wiedmann ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> as Robert currently seems to be unavailable, could someone else please
> jump in and review (and possibly apply) his and/or my MIME4J related
> patches? See
>
>    MIME4J-24 Provide utility classes for the Mime4j user

Applied.

>    MIME4J-23 Drop lazy syntax checking or make it optional

The last comment we had in the MIME4J-23 thread is from Robert saying he
was ready to commit something along the way of the patch submitted to
JIRA. I believe he may have better/updated code and that we should try
waiting some more to see if Robert will show up again (is he on
holidays? does anyone have news about him?)

>    MIME4J-22 Let BodyDescriptor provide full blown access to the headers

I appended 2 questions to JIRA about this.

> Thanks,
>
> Jochen

Thank you,
Stefano