james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: SPF Dependency [Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project james-server (in module james-server) failed]
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:28:44 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:
> sample of failure:
>
>  [javac] /srv/gump/public/workspace/james-server/smtpserver-function/src/main/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/core/filter/fastfail/SPFHandler.java:30:
> package org.apache.james.jspf.impl does not exist
>
> do we need to tell gump about the JSPF dependency?
>
> - robert

I think/hope that gump have no specific knowledge of the JSPF dependency.

The problem was probably that norman updated the jar (with a new name)
but forgot to update the properties file pointing to that file.

Also the nighly builds was failing for this.

I just committed a patch. I hope this fix both the "nightlies" and the
gump build.

Stefano