james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] jSPF-0.9.5 and james-project-1.2
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:21:36 GMT
Downloaded apache-jspf-0.9.5-src.tar.gz from the staging directory,
unpacked it and ran
   mvn -P local package
like suggested in BUILDING.txt. But it gives me an error:

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.james
ArtifactId: james-project
Version: 1.2

   org.apache.james:james-project:pom:1.2

from the specified remote repositories:
   local-jspf-stage-repository (file://${basedir}/stage)
<<<<

So I am -0 on releasing this in its current state.

   Bernd