james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MIME4J-VARIOUS
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:05:38 GMT
> Jochen Wiedmann ha scritto:

<snip>

> >    MIME4J-23 Drop lazy syntax checking or make it optional
>
> The last comment we had in the MIME4J-23 thread is from Robert saying he
> was ready to commit something along the way of the patch submitted to
> JIRA. I believe he may have better/updated code and that we should try
> waiting some more to see if Robert will show up again (is he on
> holidays? does anyone have news about him?)

thankfully, my typing problems just turned out to be inflamed tendons.
so rest+ice (plus some envionmental improvements) was all that was
required. no sport for a month or two though...

i'm typing again at work but i'm winding my open source involvement up
slowly to avoid any risk of too much stress too early. i'll either
pull something together this weekend or post an update to the list.

- robert