james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [JSieve] pom's in stage
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:34:49 GMT
Stefano Bagnara ha scritto:
> So the options we have are:

4) Another option is to simply remove the poms and to not declare the
local stage folder as a maven repository in the main pom.xml.
This way our internal "maven based" procedures will need to be online,
but everything else is ok.

I refactored the lib folder to "stage" structure some weeks ago to have
a self contained build for maven and to have a common structure in our
product source folders and I saw no drawbacks at that time but having
found this "licensing" issue with poms we could even evaluate reverting
it (even if I still prefer #4 and #3 to #1, #2 or revert to lib folder).

Stefano