james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: The Phoenix reborn -- Plexus returning to the ASF
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 14:12:18 GMT
Noel J. Bergman ha scritto:
> See: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ComposerProposal
>
> 	--- Noel

Thank you for the pointer. I read about this on the plexus list, but I
think this won't affect us for a while as:

1st: we'll have to wait for it to be accepted in the incubator, promoted
to TLP and release an official release.

2nd: AFAIK plexus does not anymore support Avalon out of the box and I
don't see anything about Avalon in the Composer proposal.

Stefano

PS[joking]: most "Composer" committers are maven developers, don't tell
me you let the dark side of the Force flow through you! ;-)