james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Move spring-deployment module to TRUNK
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2007 22:11:22 GMT
Bernd Fondermann ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> the vote passed with
>
> +1 Robert, Serge, Kevin, Vincenzo, Noel, Norman, Bernd
> 0 none
> -1 none
>
> I will do the move in the next days as soon as I find the time to do it.
>
>   Bernd

I'm sorry I did not vote. It's not something I meant to do.
I just postponed the task every day in hope to be able to give the code
a try but the week passed.

Even if I didn't cast my +1 (because I had no time to check/test it
better) I want to tell that I'm very happy to see that code in trunk and
I will for sure check it better once it will be merged!

I should have at least voted a +0. That's what I always asked to other
and I failed to do myself.

Thank you,
Stefano