james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move spring-deployment module to TRUNK
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 04:39:35 GMT
Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As proposed in a previous mail, we should make the spring-deployment
> part of trunk.
> As a consequence, we would be able to release a Spring-container-based
> Server runtime besides our regular Avalon-based.
>
> Please cast your vote to execute
> svn cp
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/sandbox/spring-integration/spring-deployment

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk
>
> [] +1, let's include the spring-deployment code in trunk
> [] 0, I don't care
> [] -1, Veto! Don't include the spring-deployment code in trunk and in
> upcoming releases

Just for clarification: This is a large portion of code to be moved. We
would still argue about the details of the implementation afterwards,
because at least Stefano pointed out he would only take a deeper look
then. But maybe there are others who would rather like to have a look at
the code now.

   Bernd