james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Move spring-deployment module to TRUNK
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 04:55:26 GMT
> I'm sorry I did not vote. It's not something I meant to do.
> I just postponed the task every day in hope to be able to give the code
> a try but the week passed.
>
> Even if I didn't cast my +1 (because I had no time to check/test it
> better) I want to tell that I'm very happy to see that code in trunk and
> I will for sure check it better once it will be merged!
>
> I should have at least voted a +0. That's what I always asked to other
> and I failed to do myself.

No problem. ;-)
You indicated in more than one posting your sympathy to this proposal,
so you implicitly voted, as far as I read it.
I searched my dev-list folder a few times for your vote but it did not
turn up :-)
That's when I realized I should have made a last call on Saturday or
so, but I was too busy doing other things. Sorry.
Anyway, no harm done.

  Bernd