james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime.LORI...@external.thalesgroup.com
Subject RE: JAMES-747: Using LDAP with JAMES
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:57:21 GMT
Hello,

I don't want to be annoying, but i searched on Internet, and I still don't
know if it is possible to use JAMES with LDAP. In the code it is written in
comment "This clas is a dummy for the proposal!"

And on Internet, every one seem haviving problem with it..

Thank you so much!

Maxime LORIDAN

  _____

De : LORIDAN Maxime - EXT
Envoyé : lundi 22 octobre 2007 11:08
À : 'server-dev@james.apache.org'
Objet : JAMES-747: Using LDAP with JAMES

Hello,

I saw you (Norman Maurer) created an issue 747 saying that there is an
exception when launching JAMES with LDAP.

Is it possible to use LDAP with JAMES 2.3.0? I searched on Internet but did
not find a good configuration to use it.

Thank you so much for helping!

Maxime LORIDAN

MOIE SIC Terre

Tél : + 33 (0)1 41 30 35 77