james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JSieve] pom's in stage
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:44:45 GMT
> Robert Burrell Donkin ha scritto:

<snip>

> > comment out the local stage folder and add notes to BUILDING to
> > explain that offline users can download poms and uncomment the line
> >
> > - robert
>
> I was about applying #4 but I found another problem I didn't think
> about, previously.
> jsieve depends on some artifacts never deployed to a public repository, e.g:
> org.apache.james:james:jar:2.3.1
> org.apache.james:mailet:jar:2.3
> org.apache.james:mailet-api:jar:2.3
>
> So removing the local stage repository will make it fail because at
> least this artifacts cannot be found.

i've taken a look at this and this is a false dependency. only the
samples reference james and the ant build ignores them.

i think it best to move the samples into a src/samples/java and remove
the dependencies on james. this would allow the local stage to be
removed whilst also correcting the actual jsieve dependencies.

unless anyone jumps in, i'll commit this sometime soonish.

- robert