james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Users] Split into components
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:04:08 GMT
On 24/11/2007, Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1 the granularity of the components is debatable. including user
> repositories, stores and virtual user tables together seemed
> reasonable to me but perhaps there are better arrangements.

This is another area I've been thinking about in relation to mailet, I
started trying to model the whole thing, but didn't get far before I
got confused! I still think we could do with modelling the whole thing
again from 1st principles, even if we come up with the same answer at
least we would understand (and have documented) the reasoning a bit
better.

d.