james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [MailboxAPI] Eliminate ...
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:37:56 GMT
> ImapMailboxSession (see 1)  is implemented only by
> ImapMailboxSessionWrapper (see 2) and these methods are only outlined.

Which is amusing, since this entire thing came about only for IMAP.

> in general, i think that would be a good idea to simply the mailbox
> API. eliminating this interface and implementation would be a good
> place to start.

In general, feel free to toss the entire package and we can start over with
something good.

Jason Hunter may have some input.  He mentioned some issues when I saw him
in Atlanta.  JCR is good, and would probably suffice for all of our needs,
but he indicated some weakness in searching or indexing for what MarkMail
needs to do.

	--- Noel