james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: newbie spf
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:48:46 GMT
cw ha scritto:
> Hello Everyone,
>    I came across openspf site and pointed to jspf. The reason i wanna know more about
jspf is because currently when i send mail using sendmail smtp, it will directly go into junk
mail. From information that i got, I need to use spf. I came across jspf and download the
jar . may i know how to use it? I cannot find any document on how to start using it. how to
integrate with james server.

you need jSPF if you plan to support SPF checks on the receiving side of
your public mail server.

You should read generic documentation about SPF before looking for
documentation of our java implementation (jSPF).

If your problem is outgoing mail then jSPF will not do anything for you.

Who pointed you to SPF? What is the sender domain for your emails? Does
that domain expose an SPF record?

Stefano