james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PLANNING] Road map - lets find some consensus on .... release contents ....
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:49:15 GMT
So we're looking for a plan to sort out trunk, with realistic milestones then?

The first milestone should be 3.0.0M1 an alpha branch of selected
trunk changes for review, but never realistically destined to be the
stable 3.0.0?

To be followed by successive milestone releases until we have a
radically new James architecture. for 3.0.0 Yes/No?

d.