james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Spam ToRepository/ToMultiRepository config problems
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:32:28 GMT
> AFAIK ToRepository code has not changed since 2.2.

See
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/server/tags/build_2_3_1/src/java/org/apac
he/james/transport/mailets/ToRepository.java?r1=109067&r2=532358&diff_format
=h

I haven't looked into the deeper dependencies, but I do concur that the URL
described by Vincenzo is normatively correct.

> Maybe there is a bug in ToMultiRepository.

> Please try adding this configuration to the mailet config:
> <addDeliveryHeader>Delivered-To</addDeliveryHeader>

> I think it does the wrong thing without that configuration.

A quick look at the code suggests that if deliveryHeader or resetReturnPath
isn't specified, the code will attempt to store a null message.

	--- Noel