james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Kirill Kosinov <kirill.kosi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC james-mladmin
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:44:58 GMT
Hello, Danny:

> This all sounds good, I would suggest that post moderation has four options,
>
> 1/ accept this message only ACCEPT
> 2/ allow this sender to post again without moderation, ALLOW.
> 3/ don't allow this message (defaults to this after x hours in queue) REJECT
> 4/ prevent this sender  from sending again BLOCK
>

> d.
I understood your suggestions, but have a few questions:

1) Information about moderated list should be stored in some place, i
see many ways here (for example to add in mailet configuration
UserRepository of banned users or to create some kind of ACL) what way
is more correct?
2) How many moderators can be in one mailing list? (one, described in
mailet configuration, or many).
3) If we have many moderators, should we have a command in telnet
console for adding a moderator, or they are statically described in
mailet config.
4) Different right for moderators a required?
5) What about abridged mail reading, JAMES hasn't web interface (correct
me if not) but fetching concrete mail may be realized using commands.