james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Kirill Kosinov <kirill.kosi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC james-mladmin
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:36:27 GMT
Danny wrote:
>>  4) Different right for moderators a required?
>>

> What do you mean?
>
> ^^^
      Forgive me my english :-) I mean to say that moderators should
have different permissions (basically we have 4 actions, not all
moderators can do all of them), but your already answered this question
(acl usage suppose this)

>>  5) What about abridged mail reading, JAMES hasn't web interface (correct
>>  me if not) but fetching concrete mail may be realized using commands.
>>

> That would be nice, it means you'd also have to create an archive for each list.

  Can you give me some links where i can read about mail archivation? I
I'm going to read ezmlm documentation, and look through is sources, but
project is large and it can take much time, can you advice me something
little easier.