james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject James@ApacheCon EU 08 [WAS: Re: Apache James and the JCR...]
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:12:30 GMT
Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
 > IIRC the JAMES team haven't really made any plans about meeting up or
 > a focus for JAMES work at the hackathon. there are a number of topics
 > i'm keen to chat to people F2F about. i don't have a clear view when
 > people will be around and what they're interested in.

Norman will probably "be there from 09.04 - 11.04."

 > i'll be flying in on sunday and out again late on saturday

I'll be arriving on Tuesday (8th) around noon and am leaving on Thursday
(10th) evening.

Pre-ACEU plan:

0. Get Postage to run again (on the train)

My plans/suggestions (in no particular order) for the conf:

a. Buy Robert a beer (or two) at the IMAP feature completion celebration
b. Run different James builds (trunk, 2.3.1, etc) in Postage to get a
feeling for their quality
c. Improve the spring-deployment, incl. experimental deployments (war,
ear, osgi)
d. make release plans
e. ... anything else people come up with...

   Bernd