james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Arnsmann <jonas.arnsm...@globolog.com>
Subject Re: GSoC application
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:03:57 GMT
Hi..

Same thing over here..
I have also decided NOT to take part in the GSOC 2008 (tight schedule in the university
this summer), however i would still like to contribute to the James Project..
Enhancing the James-MLM after Kirill's Work is completed sounds good to me.. ;)
But if you have other tasks, which need a hand (or two?), i would also be willing to
face the challenge!

Greetings,
Jonas Arnsmann