james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC james-mladmin
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:58:50 GMT
Kirill,

This all sounds good, I would suggest that post moderation has four options,

1/ accept this message only ACCEPT
2/ allow this sender to post again without moderation, ALLOW.
3/ don't allow this message (defaults to this after x hours in queue) REJECT
4/ prevent this sender  from sending again BLOCK

d.