james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Poynter, David" <POYN...@adeq.state.ar.us>
Subject RE: GSOC 2008
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:27:23 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Sascha Fröhlich [mailto:saschafroehlich@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:31 AM
To: James Developers List
Subject: Re: GSOC 2008

Noel J. Bergman schrieb:
|> | are you interested in verp or mladmin?
|> I threw a glance on VERP and think it's indeed quite interesting.
|
| Please note that I've already written and contributed a REGEX-based VERP
| parser.  The real issue would be implementing VERP in the mailing list
| manager, along with other necessary features, and then using VERP
(with the
| provided parser) when receiving bounces and similarly encoded messages.
|
|     --- Noel

Greetings, Sascha
Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (MingW32)

iEYEARECAAYFAkfpKLkACgkQN1kDpsIDAWFlLgCgznpg0PyW2tEJlGhFHeL8+ZnA
BnoAoLgh1v0zFcKPNW/YrxCA8AFt3Z5y
=u7Hr
-----END PG

Hi Sascha,

I have sent you an email with a couple files attached that I wrote to implement two listserv
commands, add-subscriber and remove-subscriber.
I was going to submit them for inclusion but got busy and never put the 'final polish' on
them, although I did provide them to someone that asked for them here and he is using them,
AKAIK.

david