james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in ContentTypeParser.jj?
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:22:59 GMT
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 9:54 PM, Antony Bowesman <adb@teamware.com> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> > IIRC there are some test mails which use boundary string containing only
> > digits. if you are willing to contribute a unit test or two that
> > demonstrates the problem, it'd help a lot. please use
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J
>
> Done.  I ticked the wrong box for the ASF licence, but could not edit it
> grant licence to ASF, but the test case can be included if needed.

i did wonder whether that was the case but decided to err on the side of
caution. if (hopefully when ;-) you contribute again it's usually best to
use an apache namespace and to include the license boilerplate at the top of
any new files (it's not strictly necessary but your intention to contribute
is clear that way).

in the end, the existing example mails also break Message. the test case was
very useful since it pointed me at exactly the problem,

- robert