james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mail" <james_m...@sun-rise.com.vn>
Subject how do I make it so that all emails will be handled by the class "UnavailableMessageSave"
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 02:37:38 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to make my apache james to direct all incoming emails to be handled by my custom
class "UnavailableMessageSave", but now only emails to unavailable@localhost will currently
be handled by class "UnavailableMessageSave"...

How do I make it so that all emails will be handled by the class "UnavailableMessageSave"?
i've tried changing the line <mailet
match="MatchSingleRecipient=unavailable@localhost"
class="UnavailableMessageSave"> to <mailet match="All" class="UnavailableMessageSave">
but it seems there's some problem when i did that...

really need help here. any help are greatly appreciated.thanx.bye.