james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Yazad Khambata" <yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding/Editing user info programmatically
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 15:00:52 GMT
Hey thanks Sascha, You made me feel so much better... :)

But the main concern is a 2 phase commit! where some of my data will be
stored through telnet and the rest (other user details) via jdbc in my own
RDBMS... BTW what technique did you use to get the status of the command
executed?

Regards,
Yazad Khambata