james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Yazad Khambata" <yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Postage Binary distribution
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:48:00 GMT
Hi Bernd,
   I Had to increase the delay() - sleep(1000) - to be safe, since at times
it gave a output even when the command was executed successfully... Don't
you thing using a seperate read thread and using the wait-notify technique
would be a better and more reliable method?

Regards,
Yazad Khambata
yazad3@gmail.com