james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Yazad Khambata" <yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Postage Binary distribution
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:40:49 GMT
Too many typos in my previous message... sorry...

I Had to increase the delay() - sleep(1000) - to be safe, since at times it
gave a wrong output even when the command had executed successfully... Don't
you think using a separate read thread and using the wait-notify technique
would be a better and more reliable method?

Regards,
Yazad Khambata