james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Yazad Khambata" <yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Postage Binary distribution
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:56:29 GMT
If you think the path I suggested is right, I would love to give it a
shot... I am a little busy until this Wednesday with my project
submission... I will take it up on Thursday and update you on my
progress... expect the code by this Sunday. Thank you so much for
considering me for this work.

Regards,
Yazad Khambata