james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] jSPF-0.9.6 (seconds try....)
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 17:40:55 GMT
Norman Maurer ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I just rebuilded the 0.9.6 files for jspf. The release now contains the
> pom file changes suggested by Stefano. So I hope the VOTE will now pass
> and we get the release out soon ;-)
>
> Please review and VOTE:
> http://people.apache.org/~norman/staging-repository/org/apache/james/apache-jspf/
>
> ´╗┐VOTE:
> [ ] +1 Yes plz make this release official!
> [ ] +0 Cool to see the release
> [ ] -0 Anyway I don't care to much..
> [ ] -1 No.. I don't want a new release for some reason!
>
> Cheers
> Norman

I don't know what's happening but I have very big issues with ASF
servers. I can't even download small files from svn or people, so I
cannot check the release, now.

One thing that come to my mind is that I left this version in build.xml:
<property name="maven.build.final.name" value="jspf-0.9.7-SNAPSHOT"/>

Because I thought we was going to fail "0.9.6" and try 0.9.7 later..
Not sure if this should be a blocker or if we can ignore it.

IMO the fact that the result artifact of an unofficial offline build
tool is 0.9.7-SNAPSHOT instead of 0.9.6 is NOT an issue.

That said I'll check the packages you prepared in the next days (as soon
as I will be able to download them!).

Thank you,
Stefano