james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [mime4j] Any chance of 0.4 release any time soon?
Date Sun, 25 May 2008 13:41:50 GMT
On Sun, 2008-05-25 at 14:29 +0100, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2008-05-25 at 11:27 +0100, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> >> i'll ping jochen to see whether he wants to commit his local fork
> >> before 0.4 or not

> >> no rights for patches so created tests and fixes from scratch
> >>
> >> oleg could you check whether
> >> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-34 needs more work?
> >>

> > ´╗┐Robert
> >
> > In my opinion it does not. At least from my biased point of view.
>
> if you could update the JIRA outlining the deficiencies of the current
> codebase then we can take a look at sorting them out

I guess I did not make myself clear enough. I think the current
implementation is perfectly okay, at least from the HttpMime /
HttpClient standpoint. I am not in a position to comment on the round
tripping issue, though, as I do not know the MIME spec well enough.

As far I can tell the issue can be closed.

Oleg